NAIJ.com exclusively gathered that Odujinrin did not only accomplish his mission, he also made history as he became the first African man to fly solo around the world within a little time. He covered 5 continents within 9 months.
2. This young man met with the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi in 2016, in Washington DC, USA where he seeked the royal blessings so he can go on his trip and come back in peace.
3. He got his inspiration during his childhood times especially while flying kites on the streets before he accompanied his uncle on a flight trip at the age of 9.
4. In 2008, he officially became a commercial pilot and in 2011, after which he got his first international job.
5. He was once the pilot that flew Cross River state's former governor, Liyel Imoke who told him he was crazy for saying he wants to fly around the world.
6. The hardest time for him was when he had to fly for about 14 hours on the Pacific Ocean back to California.
7. Mr Odujinrin’s inspiration is to impact into the youth by letting them know that ‘no dream is too small to achieve’.